Monday, September 29, 2008

Lucky!

This truly is how I feel about Jeffrey. That I am SO LUCKY to be married to him! I will never understand why I was so lucky and blessed to have him choose me! Anyway, it was our 3 year anniversary last monday and I made a little slideshow of all the pictures I could find of us from the past 3 years or so. There aren't many, we don't like taking pictures of ourselves. In fact, most of these pictures are from our family cruise about 5 months after we got married. :) Oh well, it's the thought that counts! :) One of the reasons I made this, besides the fact that I love Jeffrey and wanted to do this for him, is because my sister, Katie, introduced me to this wonderful song and when I heard it, I immediately thought of mine and Jeffrey's relationship (I know you all feel the same about your spouses too). I have no clue how long this song has been around, but it was my first time hearing it as I never listen to music! So, here's to three years with my best friend! Oh, by the way, neither Jeffrey nor I could fix the stupid program that I made this on. The pictures are very wonky, they spin all over the place. Sometimes you can't see one of us in the picture and also...you may become dizzy. Just ignore that part and it'll be great! :)

11 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

awwwwww how cute is that!!! you two are so cute together! great song too.

Stephanie Salmon said...

That was WAY cute! Congrats on three years guys.

Emily S said...

Aw that was very sweet indeed Emily. I LOVE that picture of you guys underwater! How cool is that!
Congrats on the 3 years :) It's so cool seeing how far we've come in our lives.

Katie H. said...

Nice montage! All the cruise pictures makes me crave another vacation with no kids!!! Glad you liked the song!
P.S. With all the photography and photo-shopping skills in your family you'd better take more pictures of the two of you. I'm sad there aren't more of Rob and me...but we've got lots of the kids I guess.

FamiLee said...

Ahhh, that was awesome!! You two are so lucky to have each other as you are the best! I am so glad you have such a wonderful husband, as no one else would do for my best friend! Love you guys (and love the pics they were so cute!)

Kandice Stewart said...

That's so fun to see how far you guys have come in 3 years. Here you are... 3 years later... 2 kids later... and still so in love! I love you both. Happy Anniversary!

Becky CTR said...

Em, that was awesome. What song is it and who sings it?

Laura Leavitt said...

I loved your slideshow. The song was perfect. You guys just seem like the perfect couple. You are such a good looking pair. I am so happy for you. He seems like the sweetest guy. Thanks for your comment on my blog. it made my day. Happy anniversary.

Melinda Palmer said...

SO cute Em! I love the song too!! You guys are cute!

Bethany said...

That was so fun to see! It gave me warm fuzzy feelings :) And you know what's so awesome! That is Shanam and mine's song! I love you two!!

Heather Palmer said...

That was fun! I love Jason Mraz! He's one of my faves!!