Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Just A Few Pics

Hello! I have tons of pictures I want to post, but I can only post as fast as Jeff works on them. Here are just a few of Christmas Morning! It was so much fun to have a child that was aware of the gifts and had fun opening them! And this year no one was sick for christmas morning, so that was a huge bonus! We are all sick right now though and it really stinks! Jacey and Jeffrey have recovered, it's just us girls that need to get better now. Anyway, I hope to post more pictures soon!

10 comments:

Stephanie Salmon said...

Cute pics! I love their matching jammies.

Elizabeth said...

Your Kids look so cute in their matching PJ's. Also i'm happy to hear that they weren't sick for christmas but sad to hear that they are sick now. I hope you and Jaclyn feel better soon.

Allison said...

I love the matching Christams pajamas. So cute. I hope you feel better soon.

FamiLee said...

Ah, those are so cute! I love their pyjama's! I am so glad you guys had a nice Christmas. I love the one with you and Jacey. I hope that you guys feel better soon, we need to get together!

Ryan + Jess said...

Love your cozy pj's. Can't wait to see you guys!

And your new layout is awesome!!

Alysha Sladek said...

so cute! it's so fun when they are into ripping open presents and stuff. love the pjs. hope you all are feeling better!

Laura Leavitt said...

I love your pics. When ever you have not posted in awhile I Think...Jeffery must be working on their pictures...turning them into masterpieces. It must be painful for you to look at my pictures...heehee.I am glad you had a great holiday. I think it is so rad that Jacey has a baby grande. The p.j's are so cute.

Kandice Stewart said...

Cute cute pictures! I hope you guys all get feeling better soon! I feel like I haven't seen you guys in a really long time! :(

Heather Palmer said...

So cute!! I wish you guys could sleep over more often!

Becky CTR said...

HEY, you got to change your background! HOW FUN!!! I was looking at this one.