Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Pics from Hawaii and Christmas

The first of many sand castles.

Practicing their floating skills.

She stood on this rock for about 10 minutes.

Getting buried, Jaclyn pretending she's dead.

Mermaids!!

This is such a Claire pose, I love it!!!

These boys love each other!

Kissy face!!

Such a cute pose!

Our first sunday there, exploring the grounds.

He looks like some sort of swimming super hero!

Matching outfits!

First shaved ice!

Making a face...as usual.

I LOVE this picture. She's getting ready to chuck
something into the water!! Look at her stance!

They loved their head rest pillows. I actually bought the frog for me to use, since they didn't have any adult ones left. But of course, Jaclyn claimed it for herself.

Christmas Day dinner with Angie.

Our Christmas Eve at home.

All ready to go for Christmas morning!!

So excited about her outfit!

Learning up a storm with his new map!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

love the pictureS! Your kids and you and jeff are so cute!!

Ryan + Jess said...

That looks like such a fun trip. Jaclyn is so grown up I can't believe it! I'm so glad you guys had a fun Christmas.

Matt and Sophie Dawson said...

I know I have mentioned this before but it really is crazy how much your kids look like their parents...a little Emily and Jeff.

Bethany said...

Hello Hawaii tan!! I think that would have been my favorite Christmas gift :) So happy to read about all your fun adventures in the tropics!