Thursday, April 17, 2008




He thought it was great fun to throw these little rocks into the grass!


My little wizard!

Jaclyn's precious little hand.

I've realized lately that having Jaclyn in our family has actually made me love Jacey more. I appreciate him so much and I just can't seem to get enough of him. I miss being able to devote all my time to him. But that's life, and Jaclyn is wonderful and obviously I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm glad Jeffrey's been able to take so much time off work and help out at home this past little while, especially for Jacey's sake. He takes him outside to play and go for walks. And Jacey LOVES the outdoors. Once he's out there, it's WAR to bring him back in. He fights and cries and screams. It's quite lovely! But it's soo fun to watch him play and just be the little boy that he is! He's growing up so fast I can't believe it!

5 comments:

Heather Palmer said...

He's so cute. I LOVE the wizard photo!!

Alysha Sladek said...

jacey's such a little man! he's so cute! i love the wizard pic too! awesome. they're all great! and the one of jaclyn's hand is so precious! i'm glad jeffrey's been able to take time off to help out. that's wonderful!

FamiLee said...

Those are such great pictures...the wizard one really is amazing! I am so happy Jeffrey can be home, and it is so fun for him to be out with Jacey playing. He is so cute, we love him!

Laura Leavitt said...

I love your pictures. Jacey is so cute. Don't you find that once you have another baby all of a sudden the baby you already have seems so big. Chantel looked so big once Dallin came. We also thought it would be impossible to love another child as much as we did Chantel...then once they come you realize your love and joy just expands and it is the most amazing thing.....anyways....love the picutres.

Emily S said...

Great pictures jeffrey!!! I love that wizard one. He's gonna have to teach me how he did that!!
Jacey is definitely a sweet boy.
and I'm sure Jaclyn is quite the angel :) BY THE WAY, American Idol stuff on your playlist?!! I didn't know they did that...that's awesome haha