Monday, April 21, 2008

Hello all! Well, Jaclyn gets more beautiful everyday! She smiles all the time, probably just gas, or remembering better times :) Feeding her is getting a little better. At least now I don't cry through it each time. I can't wait till things settle into a happy routine. She is a really good sleeper though, so I can't complain. I don't know what I'm going to do when Jeffrey goes back to work. For example, today Jacey woke up early from his nap, so while Jeffrey snuggled him back to sleep, I finished feeding Jaclyn and she fell asleep too. And while it was fun to have a little family nap together on the couch, I don't know how I'm going to remedy that situation if it occurs while I'm alone! Poor Jacey will either have to forego the nap, or Jaclyn will be hungry a little while longer! I can't imagine having any more kids, my hands are full now and I haven't even done it alone yet!! How do all you moms do it?? Anyway, here are some more pictures of our little family!






And for Allison, here is what I was tagged to do:

1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages).
2. Turn to page 123.
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog
5. Tag 5 people

The closest book to me was Jeffrey's old sunday school lesson manual, The Presidents of the Church.

"The scriptures speak concerning the power of our thoughts."

I tag whoever wants to do it! :)

12 comments:

Laura Leavitt said...

like normal....love your pictures. Jaclyn is such a beautiful baby.

Barb said...

You will figure out how to handle two kids and then three. It's hard at first but with some deep breaths and time you figure it out.
Your kids are so cute and Jacey looks just like his Daddy when he was that age.
Have fun with all the changes and they are fun when you get to look back on them.

Alysha Sladek said...

your kids are darling!! jaclyn's changing soooo much! she's so sweet! it takes awhile, but you do get used to 2. it's always an adjustment adding another one, but things get easier. you'll do great!! i'm starting to panic a little about having FOUR!!! yikes!

Meagan Cooper said...

Congrats on the new addition, she is beautiful! They grow up way too fast. That is so nice that they are close, (maybe not now, but in a few years it will be for sure).I love all of your pictures especially your "little wizard"

Melissa said...

Jaclyn is so cute--what cute chubby cheeks!! And Jacey is such a little man. It is funny how I remember having just one and how hard I though it was, then having two, that I wonder how I thought one was hard and now with number three on the way, I think the same thing. Like everyone says, it gets easier for sure and actually, I think two becomes easier than one because they have each other to be with.

FamiLee said...

Such pretty pictures of Jaclyn, she is so adorable! And of course Jacey. I am so glad she sleeps good for you...that is so important. You'll be able to do it, I know you can, and I'll be here to help! :)

Emily S said...

You're right, she is getting more beautiful everyday! I love that picture where it looks like she's flaring her nostrils, and her eyes are wide open haha. So expressive.

Allison said...

Jaclyn is so adorable! And thanks for doing that tag for me! I gotta find some more friends with blogs to interact with!

Alysha Sladek said...

me again. just have to say i love coming to your blog to listen to the music (and of course see what's new and look at all your pictures!). i'm sad michael johns got booted. i thought he was pretty good.

Freeda said...

Boy, I sure love that picture of your hubby. What a man! Alysha is right about Michael Johns, he should have been at least in the final four. Very disappointing!

Melinda Palmer said...

What a beautiful picture of you and Jaclyn. All of the pictures are so good. I love the one of Jacey at the very top. What a little cutie!

Stew said...

Great pictures! You family is really cute!