Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Our baby boy started nursery this week!!! He's technically not 18 months old until next week, but they let him go early!! Which is so nice, because Jeffrey teaches sunday school and it's chaos trying to feed Jacey lunch and nurse Jaclyn at the same time! Anyway, Jacey just walked into the nursery and straight to the little kitchenette and didn't look back. We left without him noticing and he wasn't bothered by it. I peeked back in on him a little while later and my heart was bursting with pride when I saw him sitting up with all the other kids, eating his snack and drinking from a sippy cup!! He was SOO cute!! And so happy and independant! It made me totally get choked up! I can't believe he's old enough to go to nursery!!! We always knew he would love it and would have no problems going. He LOVES kids! He is always walking up to kids and trying to engage their attention. At the store, at church, at the doctor's office, anywhere! And he loves toys. I mean, obviously all kids do, but Jacey thinks toys are more important than worrying about where his parents are! So nursery has the perfect combination of things for him! We are so proud of him and love him so much and are excited for him to be able to make more friends and thrive from this new experience!! :)




8 comments:

Heather Palmer said...

He's SOO cute!...and so big! I can't believe he is in nursery. Just 3 more months and they will be in together. Isn't that crazy? They will have fun. Blue always asks about him.

I love the photos of him and papa snuggling! Cute. And Em...I would kill for your hair!

Emily S said...

Awww, I love your little guy, I just wanna give him a big kiss. That's so nice for you that he'll be in nursery, obviously he'll enjoy it as well haha.
How did you get your pictures to hover and do that shadow thing?? It looks cool :)

TheMarets said...

Those are adorable pictures of him with his grandpa. He is such an adorable little boy. Im glad he likes nursery, it makes life a lot easier when you dont have to fight them on it :)

Kandice Stewart said...

I can't believe he's in nursery already! It was so fun to be able to see him on sunday through the little window. I, myself, was getting a little choked up too! He's such a sweet little boy! And those pictures are all so cute. I love his little backwards cap! And the pictures of him with Papa are really cute too!

And I must agree with Heather... you have great hair!

FamiLee said...

I love the pictures, expesially with "Grandpa", that is so cute. I also love your layout, you guys are so creative!

Alysha Sladek said...

That's awesome he did so well in nursery. Way to go Jacey! Super cute pictures. You look great (as usual!)

Allison said...

Yay for nursery!! It makes church so much easier! I hope he does just as well next week!

Suzanne Lee said...

YOu post the most amazing pictures. YOur little man is soo adorable! How do you get your photos to be so big, and slaned on the page? Is it just the template you use? Anyways it looks great!