Friday, October 31, 2008

Camera Down

So Jeffrey's camera broke this week! We don't know exactly what happened, he got a new lens and about 20 pictures in, the camera shut down and hasn't worked since! It's so sad! We have it insured, but since we already made a claim on it last year (it was stolen) if we claim it again, word is that no one will want to insure it again after that! We will send it in to Canon to see if they can fix it, but there is no guarantee! So pretty much, it all stinks! Either we buy a new one or claim it and have to pay the next time something happens. And who knows which would cost more in the end! I'm especially sad today, because it's Halloween and I wanted to take pictures of my babies in their costumes!! Hopefully someone else will take pictures of them for us (hint hint Melinda). :)

This week we have all gotten sick. Jeffrey and Jaclyn both got it first and then Jacey and I. Jacey has it the least, which is actually the greatest, because he would be the hardest to deal with. Poor Jaclyn though, her nose and her eyes were constantly runny and she looked so tired and puffy the whole time! It was sad, but she was still really cheerful! She's an angel! It's basically just sinus issues we're all dealing with, but it's annoying! Oh well, could be worse!!

Today Jacey and I made our very first craft while watching Mister Maker!! It was so fun! We kind of made up our own version of it because we didn't have paint or feathers, but we created a little man out of an empty water bottle! We have so many of those floating around I figured it would be easy enough to do with some construction paper! He had so much fun coloring the paper before we cut it out. It's kind of a Mrs. Potato Head type thing with curly paper hair! He just holds it and laughs at it! It is pretty funny looking but we had a lot fun making it!! I'm so excited that he's getting old enough to start enjoying things like that!! And it's only just beginning!!

I'm so excited for tonight, it's "Soup Night" at Cyndi's! The traditional soups-and-homemade-cheese-buns dinner before trick or treating begins!! This is the first time Jacey will have gone trick or treating! I'm excited to take him!! And of course I'm excited to eat the yummy food and to share Jacey's goodies!! Because whether or not he's aware of it, he will be sharing! :) Hopefully I can get some pics of them all dressed up to post next time! Happy Halloweening everyone!!

4 comments:

Ryan + Jess said...

How crappy...and don't worry. We'll be taking LOTS of pictures tonight!!

Heather Palmer said...

I can't wait to see your Halloween pictures...IF you have a camera to use! I'm so sorry about Jeff's 40. What a complete bummer!!!
Can't wait to have soup night with you next year!!! YEY!

Allison said...

That's too bad about your camera. I hope you can get it fixed soon without any big hassle. I always like your pictures and can't wait to see more!

Kandice Stewart said...

Soooo jealous of soup night! That's one of my favorite nights of the year, and definitely a favorite halloween tradition! Oooh the things you miss out on while your at school! I can't wait to see pictures of everyone! And SO sad about your camera -- is the camera under warranty? Or would it have something to do with the lens that they could maybe cover? Soo so sad!