Monday, October 27, 2008

Tag Mania

I've been tagged again...so here goes!

Someone loves my blog...pass it on...

1. Where is your cell phone? On my couch
2. Where is your significant other? at work
3. Your hair color? brown
4. Your mother? ...is always there when i need her!
5. Your father? ...makes me laugh all the time!
6. Your favorite thing? being married to jeffrey
7. Your dream last night? jeffrey and i went to visit his mission (france) and we were constantly being chased by bad people and they all had goatees. a random detail i just remembered.
8. Your dream/goal? to raise my kids so that they will always make good choices
9. The room you're in? the family room/den/kitchen.
10.Your hobby? i want to start a new one...making hair ribbons/bows..it's so fun!!!
11. Your fear? something terrible happening to my kids
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? in a bigger house
13. Where were you last night? my parents' house, then jeffrey's parents' house.
14. What you're not? a good cook
15. One of your wish-list items? to be skinny again
16. Where you grew up? Calgary, AB, CANADA
17. The last thing you ate? how embarrassing...ice cream with chocolate sauce. i guess you all know now why i'm still not skinny. :)
18. What are you wearing? sweatpants and one of jeffrey's shirts. i'm creating a lovely image of myself, aren' I?
19. Your TV? ...has jacey's sticky handprints all over it!
20. Your pet? peeve? Pet -- my family dog, Tillie. She is old and will die soon. Pet Peeve -- I used to have a lot, but I guess I've relaxed a lot over the years, because I can't think of any..I guess that's a good thing!
21. Your computer? ...has been reformatted way too many times..Jeffrey is OCD about that. Actually maybe that's my pet peeve!
22. Your mood? pretty good, excited about dressing my cute kids up in their cute halloween costumes this week!!!
23. Missing someone? I always miss my Grandma Wood and I always miss EVERYONE from my mission.
24. Your car? ...has the back right reverse light burnt out
25. Something you're not wearing? my watch
26. Favorite store? any store where i can buy my kids clothes
27. Your summer? ...is 8 months away, i have nothing to say about it.
28. Love someone? my eternal love, Jeffrey <3
29. Your favorite color? Green, like a really nice olivey green...I used to HATE green, but my second mission companion is Irish and got me hooked!!!
30. When is the last time you laughed? Before Jacey went down for his nap, he makes really funny faces
31. Last time you cried? I cry almost daily, tv shows, daymares I create about my family..you name it, I cry about it. the last time JEFFREY cried is more funny. I was watching an episode of Little House on the Prairie, and Jeffrey found himself watching it with me, Mary had just won 2nd place in a state arithmatic competition and her whole town was celebrating her success, I won't get into any more detail than that but as soon as Jeffrey realized that he was starting to cry he stood up laughing/crying and said "I'm outta here!" I love my sweet husband.

I pass the "I Love Your Blog Award!!" to:

Everyone on my blog list....and whoever else needs something to blog about!

6 comments:

Laura Leavitt said...

so fun. I should do this. I love the one where you are eating chocolate ice cream with chocolate sauce. That is so me....and I wonder why I can't get thin. Too funny. I just at a wagon wheel....well...maybe a few wagon wheels. I love that Jeffery got teary in Little House on the Prairie. That is sweet. You are so fun to read about.

Proud Momma said...

ha ha...little house on the prairie? Is that still on?

KandyJill said...

Haha Jeffrey -- he'll never live this one down!

Katie H. said...

I love your honesty, that's what makes this so good. By the way, Jeffrey should be my new best friend because I LOVE Little House On the Prairie, my all time favourite TV series. MY PVR keeps teasing me because it has said for the last 2 days that it recorded Little House (which made me so happy because it has not been on for months), and when I sat down to watch, it turned out to be 2 & a Half Men one day (Yuck!) & Malcolm in the Middle the next (Dumb!). (Hey can this comment count as blogging?)

Becky CTR said...

ooooooo, is Jeffery going to kill you?

Heather Palmer said...

I can totally picture Jeffrey with his tears and "I'm outta here!" What a stud! That was a fun tag!