Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tag!

Thanks Jessica for tagging me, I actually was lacking in stuff to blog about, so this is great!

5 places I have lived

1. Calgary, Alberta
2. Louisville, Kentucky
3. St. Denis, La Reunion
4. Quatre Bornes, Mauritius
5. Provo, Utah (MTC...does that count?)


5 snacks I love

1. Cool Ranch Doritos
2. Swedish Berries
3. Cashews & Almonds
4. Tortilla Chips & Salsa
5. Cherry Nibs

5 jobs I've had

1. Cleaning my dad's office.
2. Prairie Mill Bread Company - Dough Roller (my official title)
3. Palmer Salmon Insurance - Technical Assistant
4. Full Time Missionary (Can this count too??)
5. Mom

If I had 1 million dollars I would...

1. Build ourselves a big house...one where we could stay forever...I hate moving!!
2. Work on creating and/or selling Jeffrey's many inventions
3. Get laser eye surgery
4. Take a long vacation to visit Jeffrey's mission and mine
5. Take another vacation (without kids of course) just to relax on a beach!

5 things I love

1. evenings with Jeffrey when he isn't working or preparing seminary lessons
2. sleeping babies
3. comments on my blog :)
4. Laughing so hard I cry (it was a good one Jess)
5. getting a full night of sleep...when and if it actually happens

5 people who should do this tag:

Anyone can do this who wants, but specifically, I tag:

Becky
Heather
Alysha
Laura
Crystal

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I had no idea you lived in Kentucky. Funny the new things you learn when people do these. A vacation would be a great thing....if only. :)

Kandice Stewart said...

I totally agree with you 100% on creating Jeff's inventions. He has so many that I swear would be big sellers...

you didn't tag me -- but i'm doing it!

Ryan + Jess said...

Thanks for doing it! Loved to read about you.

We REALLY need to get together. What are you guys doing this weekend??

Proud Momma said...

These are cool to find out little tidbits about eachother!

Laura Leavitt said...

you have lived in some cool places. Africa has got to be the coolest though. I love sweedish berries and nibs too....and I totally want laser eye surgery. I can't wait for the day. I have to say...one of my favorite things to do is laugh until I cry too....why is that so fun? Fun list.