Sunday, November 02, 2008

Halloween!

Jacey and his cousin have matching grins!! Can you tell they're related or what? They made such a cute couple trick or treating! Too bad Jacey wasn't Chewy. If you can't tell, he's a monkey. People kept mistaking him for a bear. Which is fair I guess, but not true! Do bears have long tails?

Darth Vader (Jeffrey) ran into some trouble with Carter, a Jedi MASTER (I originally said Knight, but was corrected). I love how into it Carter is, he is a HUGE Star Wars fan!!

I LOVE Jacey's face in this picture, it's the exact reason I always call him my monkey man, he looks just like a monkey!!

Stay tuned for a picture of Jaclyn, plus more of everyone...we have to get them from Jess and Melinda, thankfully they took pictures for us!!!

7 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

great costumes. did you dress up too?

Heather Palmer said...

Awe!!! Jacey looks so cute!!! I can't wait to see pix of Jaclyn too. Jeff - your costume freakin' rocked!!! WICKED! I'm so glad you dressed up too... Emily did you dress up?

Katie H. said...

Carter would be offended. Every time I said he was a Jedi Knight he would very indignantly correct me. "I'm not a Jedi Knight! I'm a Jedi MASTER!"
Good pictures.

Glenda and Neil said...

I think that Jedi MASTER holds a little more clout!!

Laura Leavitt said...

fun. I love the matching grins at the top.

Jen said...

I love the costumes! Jacey is such a stud. Looks like you guys had a fun halloween. Nice to know that Canadians love the holiday too.:) Can't wait to play with you guys in a few weeks!

Kandice Stewart said...

Jacey looks too dang cute! I can't wait to see pics of Jaclyn. What did she dress up as? And Jeff's costume is RAD!! Did you dress up at all? What'd you guys do?