Friday, November 07, 2008

Vote for Jacey in Cutest Kid Contest

I know that everybody thinks their own kids are the cutest, and that is the truth, everyone's kids are the cutest!! So that is why we entered Jacey in the VIBE985 Cutest Kid Contest....because as his parents, we think he is the cutest! :) If you don't have a child of your own in the contest and you would like to give us your support, PLEASE go to http://vibemorningshow.com/gallery.html?page=35 and vote for Jacey to win! He's #1765. The voting begins Nov 11th at 6am and goes to Nov 20 at 11:59pm. If Jacey then makes the top 10, there will be voting until Nov 27th when the winner will be announced! There is one vote per day per IP address, so if you can remember, vote everyday!! :) Please pass our plea for votes on to your family and friends!! Your help, time and support will be greatly appreciated!! Thanks everyone!! And may the cutest kid win! :)

PS. The prizes consist of a 3 yr lease on a 2008 Honda Odyssey, a year supply of groceries from Sobeys, a year supply of clothes from Kiddos and Co., monthly spa packages for mom and dad for a year, studio pictures from a studio that I'm currently forgetting, and a playhouse for the kids. I know...AMAZING!!!! :)

12 comments:

KandyJill said...

I'l for sureee be voting! Good luck!

Katie H. said...

What's the prize?

Emily S said...

I was just going to say, you forgot to mention what the prize is!
You have our support :)

Laura Leavitt said...

wow........I would love to win all that.I really...really hope you win

Stephanie Salmon said...

Yes, my sister served in the Cincinnati Ohio mission, but 9 months of it she was in Kentucky. That certain lady is from Paris, Kentucky. My sister served from 01 to 03.

Laura Leavitt said...

I love your back ground. It goes perfect with your header. You always have the best headers. I will be surprised if Jacey does not win contest. He is soooo cute. That is so great you have a kitchen now. Horray.

Emily S said...

AHHHH christmas!! TOO SOON haha

Alysha Sladek said...

love the christmas music!

Laura Leavitt said...

I don't care at all that you have the same one. I will probably change mine a million times before Christmas because I am that much of a geek.

FamiLee said...

He sure is one of the cutest kids I have ever seen!! Jonathan has been voting...I hope you guys win!!

Melissa said...

I hope Jacey wins!!! Even out here is New Brunswick I have been voting for him. The picture is so cute!!!

Heather Palmer said...

I voted every day and promoted on the forum so you guys better win! lol. But...you know some computer guy out there rigged out every internet cafe in the city. Keep me posted...