Thursday, February 05, 2009

My Little Man

I guess this post is dedicated to Jacey. I haven't taken any pictures of Jaclyn lately! :( I have NO clue how to work the camera at all and Jeffrey has been too busy to break it out....so we've been having a picture drought! Heather and Melinda, any time you feel like whipping out your cameras to capture my babies, feel free! :) This first set of pictures you've probably already seen, they've been on facebook, but I have to put it here too, for when I one day make my blog a book. Jacey's hair had been getting really out of control. He has Jeffrey's hair I think, because it has SO much body! It wouldn't sit down on his head ever! Always poofy! And he has soo many cowlicks that there is no possible way to do his hair. So he was in desperate need of a hair cut! However, the last time I took him to Beaners to get his hair cut, I ended up holding a screaming child captive in my arms for the entire hair cut. It was a tad embarrassing! So since neither Jeffrey nor I know how to give real hair cuts, Jacey got a buzz!! We were worried about it after the first strip of hair came off, but we've gotten used to it. He's lucky his head is so round! He pulls it off nicely, I think. :) Plus, now it'll be a while before we have to worry about his hair again.
This next set of pictures I can thank Lizzie for. We didn't bring our camera down to Cardston when we went down last weekend. We went down for a 3rd ward YW temple trip. We had all the girls, leaders, the bishop and his wife stay at my parents "mountain home" on friday night, and went to the temple early saturday morning. With my family there, there were 32 of us down there at once! It was sooo much fun!! In fact, I'm going to snag a couple of the pictures from one of the young women's facebook pages to show you just how cute these girls are!!
We're a loving bunch!

A couple of my amazing laurels! It was super windy on friday night!

Okay anyway, I meant to just post these pictures of Jacey, but I got carried away! Jacey LOVES his Aunt Lizzie! He had fun posing for her and the camera! If you notice the table in the background, Jacey set it all by himself! Not bad for a 2 year old! :) He loves to help any way he can! Such a great age! :)

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love jacey's buzz cut. He looks like such a little boy now. I'm also glad he loves me. I always try to be the favorite aunt! haha!

Ryan + Jess said...

He pulls off the buzz very well! Better then the wig look, huh? :)

FamiLee said...

I love Jacey's buzz cut! I think it totally suites him and looks way cute. It actually makes him look older. That was so fun at your parents Mountian home, and I was so sad we couldn't get out there to show Jonathan. He really wanted to see it. We will have to try and come down another time, cause I REALLY do want to show him. That was such a fun weekend!

Alysha Sladek said...

I love his haircut! he looks so cute! how fun to be in yw's! i think i would love that.

KandyJill said...

Haha that kid is such a goof!! Love him and his short hair!

David and Cheryl said...

Great job on the buzz! You're little man is such a stud! He's so cute! YW's is so much fun. It looks like a good group of ladies!!