Wednesday, July 01, 2009

GOING PRIVATE

So I guess it's my turn. I'm not one to be super paranoid about people looking at my blog and finding out things about me. But that doesn't mean I shouldn't be. Anyway, my sister's sister in law said that she was googling something to find my husband's photography and my blog was the second site to come up. And she was concerned for me. I was grateful for this information because obviously I care for the safety of my family and I guess I don't really want strangers to find intimate details about my family, especially my kids and for anything bad to come of it. So not that I have the hugest following of my blog or anything, but for whoever would like to continue reading my blog, please leave a comment with your email address and I will add you when I made it private. :) Thanks!!

15 comments:

Becky CTR said...

By the way, I googled it and your blog was the first site to come up. Love ya. Please invite me.

Melissa said...

Hey Emily, I would love it if you would invite me. I love reading about what you guys are up to.
Melissa Sherwood
My email is mel_sherwood@hotmail.com

Dashanne said...

I've been thinking about going private too???? Add me please djewelsp@hotmail.com!!!!!!!!

the Goodbrands said...

add me! I am a creep and like looking at your blog!! jg_goodbrand@hotmail.com

Bethany said...

Please, please, please add me!
mrcls_hppn@hotmail.com

Michelle and Daniel said...

Hey Em, I'd love to be able to read your blog too!

michelle.herrington@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Emily S said...

i still read :) markstehmeier@yahoo.com.au

Fawns Family said...

hey me too fawnsfamily.blogspot.com

Stephanie Salmon said...

princessgirl2@gmail.com

Gramma Dori said...

I love reading your blog and keeping up with your little family. Please include me when you go private, my email address is dsteve29@yahoo.com It was so good to see you all last week. I'm already looking forward to our next trip in August. We've got to get these babies all together!

FamiLee said...

Of course I want to be on your list! You know my email :)

Leah said...

I'd love to still read it. I hope you don't mind! anldarby@gmail.com
Leah Darby :)

kyla&ryley said...

allred_kyla@hotmail.com

Alysha Sladek said...

don't forget to add me :)

Jen said...

jenaleehayes@gmail.com! I can't wait to see you guys next month! Your kids are getting so old!