Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It's About Time...

I'M PREGNANT!! Haha, just kidding. That was fun. For me at least. It's actually just about time that I posted again!!! It's been more than two months. That's just sad! I'm not even going to write anything. I'm just posting these pictures that have been waiting to be posted since July. One of these days I'll actually work up the energy to catch up. It's too overwhelming today though. So enjoy these pics of our little backyard barbeque!!





















7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

ya right....you are pregnant aren't you?? haahah jk! I hope I would hear from you first before I read it on your blog! Cute pictures!! So sad that summer is over now! I'm happy that i live so much closer so we can do thing more often! I love your kids! They are so cute!

Alysha Sladek said...

yay for a new post! cute pictures! your kids are adorable

Becky CTR said...

Cute pictures!!!! (Yah right, you're not pregnant!)

Emily S said...

It is about time, you need to blog more often missy!
I thought I did, but I guess I didn't explain it well enough, in the cirque du soleil show, there was a fake polar bear floating in the air, behind a screen that looked like space haha, it just looked funny. I guess I'll go back and explain that.
That's so cute! I can't believe Jacey noticed us. Aww.

KandyJill said...

THANK YOUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!
About TIME you post again :)

Those pictures are so fun! The kids are growing up so fast! Thanks for posting :)

Me and Karly love Jaceys Euro suit! Haha! I love him!

Laura Leavitt said...

I love your pics. They always look perfect. It must be torture to look at mine. Jaclyn is soooo cute. I just lover her cute little face. She is little you and I love it.

Stephanie Salmon said...

I was wondering if since you went private with your blog you gave up on blogging all together. Yay, I was wrong! Welcome back to the blogging world.