Thursday, November 19, 2009

Picture Update For Kandice

Since Kandice is away and doesn't get to see my babies grow, and also since she recently hounded me to update my blog :) I thought I'd just throw some of these pictures on here for her sake. These two are getting so big and crazy. I love them and they keep me on my toes!! Enjoy Kandy Jill!

she looks sad, but i promise she's in heaven! every time "in the night garden" comes on, she collects her toys to watch!








getting ready for family prayer




look at their height difference!



this is what her hair looks like when i take the elastics out




Of all the spots on the couch Jacey could have chosen to sit, he chose to sit RIGHT by Jaclyn. :)

7 comments:

KandyJill said...

Ahhh thank you thank you thank you!! About TIME!!!!!!! Haha there is just too much to say about these pictures!!
First one: Love the concentration on her face as she watches In The Night Garden. Haha she's so cute!
The picture of J & J by the crib... totally a little Jeffrey and a little emily sitting there!! Nuts how much they look like you guys!
Family Prayer - I laughed so hard when I saw that one! Haha Jaclyn is soooo funny!! But how sweet to have that picture of them! My goodness I love your kids!
Pictures of Jac and Claire - uhh... Claire can wear PIGTAILS now????? When did this happen? And holy moly she is a giant next to Jac. Jac is just so little and dainty! I love it!
Jace & Jac on couch - I LOVE that he sat that close to her! I love the relationship they have. It's so cute - reminds me so much of Brett and I at that age!

Ahh thank you so much for posting!! KEEP IT COMING! Love youuuu!!!!
See you in a MONTH! :)

Elizabeth said...

that one picture of Jaclyn getting ready for prayer closing her eyes looks exactly like you in that picture of you beside dad closing your eyes ready for prayer. So funny! Do you know which one i'm talking about? Nice update! You have been getting worse at blogging lately.

Stephanie Salmon said...

So glad you posted new pics. Your kids are so cute and they totally look alike!

Alysha Sladek said...

so cute. i was just about to hound you if there wasn't a new post, so thanks ;)

Allison said...

Your kids are really cute, and I think they look a lot like you.

Katie H. said...

That picture of Jaclyn praying is totally identical to the shot of you at the same age doing the same age (I see Elizabeth noticed too). That's a great picture--you need to put the two side by side to compare, then send them to me so I can compare too. And I do love your Christmas blanket. Alexa would love that. Oh the fond memories of marching around the living room carpet. Are we the only family that ever did that?

Matt and Sophie Dawson said...

It's crazy how much Jacey looks like Jeff and Jacelyn looks like you!