Thursday, October 07, 2010

Wow, they've grown!






Claire was downstairs playing with my kids today and they were so adorable all snuggled up watching "The Princess and The Frog" that I couldn't resist taking pictures. While looking at the pictures, they reminded me so much of the pictures we took of them just over 2 years ago. Here they are!






I can't believe how much they've grown! They are such good friends and love to be together! Sometimes they fight like siblings but that just means they love each other like siblings too! :)

7 comments:

Proud Momma said...

Very cute...wow...Jaclyn is a beauty...watch out!

KandyJill said...

Oooh my gosh! They are SO CUTE! I love that they snuggle! It's so funny looking at those baby pictures of them - their faces were so round and BALD! hahaha!

Melinda Palmer said...

I can't believe how much they've grown! Cute pics Em, and thanks again for letting her come play. I'm pretty sure she thinks they're her siblings!

Elizabeth said...

awww...look how little jacey was. I love it! So sad that they grow up!! Beautiful kids!!! All of them!

Ryan + Jess said...

Thanks for POSTING!!! I love those adorable pictures. Mady still asks about those three cute munchkins. How fun to have cousins for your best friends!

Barb said...

So very cute!! It is so great that they are so close. Love the pictures and the Post!

Alysha Sladek said...

such cute kids!! i love how bald they were hahah adorable!