Thursday, March 10, 2011

Pictures...

On Elizabeth's birthday, I took her girls for the afternoon so she could go
shopping alone! We had fun! These girls play so well together!

I love the way Jacey makes Jaclyn laugh!

Apparantly this is one of Jaclyn's faces, she's doing it in the picture at the top as well! :)

I can't express enough how much my heart melts whenever I find my kids snuggling like this!

And this...


We invited Claire down for a karaoke party one afternoon!
It was soooo fun to watch and listen to them! We got some great video footage!

They're singing their favorite primary songs :)

Jacey got really into it!!!

Jacey has been climbing off the top bunk lately to sleep with Jaclyn after she falls asleep.


I absolutely LOVE doing Jaclyn's hair! She is soo good for me too, sits like
an angel for as long as it takes! She asks me to braid it all the time, so I've started
experimenting with different ways to do it! Ahh...so fun!

This braid is made with a series of knots. It's soo easy and fun to do,
but her hair needs to be a little longer! As soon as we got in the car
and she rested her head on the back of her car seat, pieces started
falling out. By the time we got to church it was destroyed! :(

8 comments:

Katie H. said...

Great pictures! Your kids are adorable. And I love how much they love each other! Gone are the days when I used to find my kids snuggling each other. And the hand holding...oh so sweet! Jacey was singing primary songs for me at my house the other day. I was impressed. He knew every word of "I will Follow God's Plan" Don't tell me you're not good at your calling. That's so impressive! I'd love to see your video footage of the karaoke party!

Katie H. said...

P.S. You'll have to show me the knot-tying braid. It's cool, and probably would work well in my girl's hair. (Although Aubrey thinks she's too grown up for french braids.)

Elizabeth said...

It was nice of you to take my kids so I could go shopping alone. I'm happy they play nicely together. Laila LOVES your kids and gets excited whenever she gets to play with them.

I can't wait for Sadie to grow up and want to snuggle Laila. Laila sure loves snuggling but right now Sadie can't handle it when she does snuggle her.

Glenda and Neil said...

This is so great!! Your heart should melt when you see them loving each other. Keep these pictures close so when they're older you can prove that they really do love each other. This love they are born with!! The kakaoke pictures are fun. The girls look so sweet and angelic singing and Jacey looks like he's trying to pound that Primary song into someone's mind. hahaha I love the braids. The knot one is new and I love it. You'll have to show me how to do it. She looks so pleased with herself. She loves beauty!!! At least Jacey goes to sleep with Jaclyn now and not you. HOORAY!! She doesn't mind it and can sleep through it. The funny faces are cute. I love these children. Keep up the good blogging. I love to see them. Thanks for taking care of others Em. You're a good sister!!! I love you!!!!

KandyJill said...

SO SO SO SO SO SO STINKIN CUTEEEE!!! I seriously LOVE those girls! And Jacey! Oh my gosh they melt my heart. And I love the relationship Jacey and Jaclyn have! I hope they stay that close throughout the years as they grow too! So so cute! And Jaclyn's hair just kills me! It's so pretty! She's so good to let you do that! PLEASE post video footage! It's the closest thing I can have to being there with you guys! I miss everyone. I need videos! :)

Allison said...

They are so cute! Love the faces they make.

Jess said...

Her hair looks so GREAT!!Mady's hair is so wispy and fine it is hard to stay in anything. Oh well.

About all those prints: I found all of them on Etsy! Love that place!

Alysha Sladek said...

love jaclyn's hair. super cute! how fun to have cousins the same age to play with (and close too)