Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Fall Kids' Pics!

We had a get together at Heather and Charlie's place at the beginning of September and Heather texted me that morning telling me she would take some fall pics for the kids if I wanted.  And of course,  I did!  So we throw together some nice clothes and did their hair and off we went.  These are such cute pictures and I love that she always manages to capture real smiles and personality.  Thanks Heather for the pictures, we love them!! (Sorry, I had to post them all, color and black&white.) :) Click on individual images for a clearer picture!
























3 comments:

Heather Cavill said...

Tommy cracks me up. Little criminal mugshots. Lol

PrincessVKS said...

Hahaha! The ones of Tommy 😅😍

Alysha Sladek said...

These are so cute! Shocked to see you blogged haha