Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Baby Model

I am just so excited about these pictures that I can't wait until I get them and post them myself!! So I'm giving you the link to see some of them now. Click here to check them out on Heather's photography blog. After swimming lessons this week, Heather was kind enough to do a one year shoot for Jaclyn. Jaclyn was actually really cooperative and smiled most of the time. Jacey and Nixon had her distracted sometimes, but otherwise she was really good for Heather! The pictures have turned out sooo great and I couldn't be happier!! Thank you Heather for being so willing to share your talents with us!!!! We are SOO grateful!

4 comments:

Jason and Shannon Salmon said...

way cute pictures!!! She is getting so big! Heather does a great job! Love the dress by the way.

Sara said...

I saw the pics on facebook the other day they are adorable. Sometimes I think she looks just like you and Jacey looks just like Jeff but then sometimes Jaclyn and Jacey look practically like twins... which I guess means you and Jeff look a lot alike. Either way the pictures are SO cute!

Laura Leavitt said...

I can't believe how much she looks like you. You are soooo lucky to have Heather around to do that for you. I LOVE them. They are perfect and beautiful.

Alysha Sladek said...

Those pictures are darling. And she's adorable! I still can't believe she's 1!!!!